Saturday, 19 November 2011

Alternative to Animoto

Here is another option for movie making in the classroom. Stupeflix offers a free option to upload pictures from either Facebook, Flickr or Picasa. There is a wider choice of music to add to the movie and the formats for the movie, while there are only four to choose from are quite interesting. You have the option to add more text throughout the movie and to set up your own choice of transitions. I also liked the option of adding a map to show where the action took place.

Here is a sample that took me minutes to complete (it is that easy!).


I found out about this website by, you guessed it, reading a post through Google Reader. I found the post by Mark Brumley while sitting down and reading on a Saturday night. Brumley's blog offers many ideas about different Web 2.0 tools to use in the classroom and I read it regularly in order to pass ideas on to my staff

No comments:

Post a Comment