Sunday, 13 October 2013

Sharing the Great Stories

During the summer I was pretty pumped to be a guest on Nicole Eredics' podcast; The Inclusive Class.  I was very proud to share some of the wonderful things that had been happening in my prior school with our students who were successfully included.  Here is the link to the podcast: http://www.theinclusiveclass.com/2013/08/secrets-of-inclusive-school.html



I must say it was a funny way to have a conversation because we couldn't see each other's faces to get cues to wait or to continue.  Our topic in class this week is all around sensory disabilities and this gave me only a tiny insight to what is must be like to be visually impaired.  I certainly cannot say I can even pretend to understand what a person experiences when visually impaired but I did get a little taste that helps me undertand.

Enjoy the podcast. .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment